Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Looking for love or hiding from it??

Spring has arrived at last and everyone seems to have found true love as well.. - apart from me of course. Well, as all my friends has managed to find him or herself a boyfriend and i am still the only single one in the group on a very bizarre reason they think i do care with all their relationship related issues. One calls me and asks what she should buy for her (current) love of her life... -like i care!?
The other one thinks that helps me and makes my single life easier if he is telling me that how much he is in love but how much he is getting fed up with having to have sex the same person every day and is really thinking to cheat on his boyfriend so he think i would be the best adviser to find the solution for his `problem`... -and again, Like i care!?
Well, the best thing i would have thought i could do is either try to find myself several dates and finally try to get involved with someone or to switch off my mobile and run away from all this in fact pack in and go to the park where i can be finally happy with my own life issues.
Though i have made up my mind and decided to use both tricks.
So, first of all i am on the internet all the times and try to line up some dates and at the same time i have had one with one and today i went to the park with Hilda and tried to be away from all these happy couples...
Well, not sure i have managed to do any of these by the plans.
I had a date with Chris the guy i had dated before in January and i manged to fuck up the whole thing so he only wants to meet me as friends this time. Well, if i am not trying i`ll never know so i decided to keep on meeting him and see where it takes us.
On the other hand i managed to line up a date for tomorrow off gaydar however the guy is in a long term relationship and is lookin threesome. His partner is not at home tomorrow so he wants to have a taste of me for instance but than will want to have a spit roast.
And finally the park where i could have been on my own (ok, with Hilda and my funny thoughts). Well there was about two thousand people in the park this afternoon. Mothers with little (and very loud) children and shall i say who else.. All the fresh couples the season intended.. Nice.... :-/
gaydar.co.uk