Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pre thoughts about N.Y.E..v2

Right, i am feeling like the absolute decadence is coming up. I have got a feeling like i was given this year to do something like to complete a few tasks and i did complete most of them apart from one and i am running out of time now since this year only lasts like five more hours. I couldn`t really tell or explain to you what this one was or why i am having this inner thought i just have got this kind of feeling. And this is bad. I am just about to go to work and i live it like i am going to die. I am expecting something very bad happening to me and i don`t know why or what this is. I am feeling like i am scared of the coming year and looking at everybody`s happiness and excitement doesn`t help at all either.
Anyway, i will see very soon. I have prepared myself though. i am clean my hair is all clipped off wherever i like it clipped off and i am just about to be wearing something smart. I am well prepared and i am ready to face the new year and everything that brings up. I may well just be scared the hard work the night is promising or seeing all the happy couples around myself all night long. I don`t know. I am going anyway and will see myself soon! I will let you know anyway..
Let`s go for it!
gaydar.co.uk