Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I must confess - Christmas isn`t going that bad...

Gosh, it`s two days gone only and so many things happened i never had time to update here. Amongst all these things i will only mention one at the moment which meant a lot to me and really made my day. Even now when i think about it i can only smile and feel warmth in my heart.
I got up this morning and there were a couple of mails waiting for me downstairs as usual. I kinda like the fact that Royal Mail works properly and companies use the service on a regular basis so i receive some letters every day.
This time it was Christmas Cards. Both of them were very sweet to me so i stuck them on the side of the stairs immediately. One was from my very good friend who unfortunately i haven`t seen for a very long time since she has moved back to Canada. Her Name is Tamara. We used to work together years ago well before she went back home. She is one of the most fantastic girls i could ever meet in my life and i am missing her a lot. She is really important to me and i really hope that i will see her one day again.. So you can imagine how happy i was about her card however she didn`t write too much i know she is well.
The other mail was from my ex boyfriend from Denmark. Well, i don`t even remember when we broke up but it was definitely well before i had moved to London so it has got to be around six years ago. I was very young that time and we had had a very wild and stormy relationship spiced up with loads of arguments and fights but if i need to be honest, he was THE love of my life. When we broke up i had promised to myself that i would never talk to him again and so did he i guess but as years were going and i grew up a little bit i realised how much i loved him and i miss him from my life. He meant a lot to me and he will always have a piece in my heart. - No, not as a boyfriend! Don`t you get me wrong! I would never want him to be my boyfriend again, that`s gone but as a friend. I think he is a perfect friend (God, it must sound very silly) and i really want to create a good friendship with him. So we tried to maintain a kinda good relationship over the Internet in the past few years and i think we are getting there with it. In meanwhile he was having a long term relationship and so was i the difference is that i broke up with my ex last year and never heard from again (not like i would like to) and he still lives together with his partner (who i am not sure is the recent at the moment) and they are managing to maintain a very good relationship which i am absolutely happy about.
So as i received the card in the morning i text messaged to him saying thank you and we had some video chat over the msn. He was really ever so nice. He even invited me to go and visit them in Denmark. A little later he called me and we had a nice chat over the phone as well. I was very happy about it than he was telling me that his partner John arrived home than. We had had a little discussion about him earlier and today as well, so i knew a bit about the guy but all in the sudden he handled the phone over to him and i was talking to him. I felt the situation very weird at the first place than i realised the guy was a really nice person and he also said i should go and visit them in Copenhagen. All in all we had a nice chat.
After this call i was so happy and so emotional all day and i had random thoughts about going to Denmark meeting John and my ex Preben and his old friends who i knew and haven`t seen for a long time. Honestly i love Copenhagen and i really am considering to go and have a visit.
I am also very happy that we could make this and we both only want friendship now but that we strongly want. I realised when i spoke to John on the phone i never had any bad feeling or the slightest fraction of jelousy but i felt happy for him instead to have met a nice guy like this one. He sounded ever so nice and from his voice and invitation i don`t belive that would cause any trouble to see them there.
After this all i went to work and because they really have made my day i was so smiley and kind all day to everyone and people asked what happened.. I didn`t say anything just smiled

Thank you guys, thanks really to Preben and John this is my first Christmas present this year and i am very very happy about it.
gaydar.co.uk