Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pre thoughts about N.Y.E..

Very good! I will be a hero again. Alright, not like for real but the length of the hours i am going to work at the Black Cap makes me feel like one of those guys who have decided to get awarded for working the most and the hardest in the world. I think i should get someone to report it to the Books of the Guiness records.
We open the pub early evening and will close early morning. And guess what, i hate it already. My ideal N.Y.E is either in a big great party with the one you love and friends around or at home either alone or someone important to your heart. Well, this year i am working. Not simply working, but working hard. I will be there from 10pm till like 6 am and will be serving thousands of drinks to all those people i am not happy to see in the area i am not happy to be at (Camden Town). Yes, Freakish Town will accommodate another few thousands of the freaks to let them think that they are having a great time. Gosh and i am assisting to it. I cannot believe it. Well anyway. These are my pre thoughts and it may happen to be good. I am ready for everything now. Well prepared for the best and the worst. We will see tomorrow. We will see anyway..

Need to go to bed now because i have a got a lot to do ahead of me today. I need to do my hair stuff than cook the lentils. Wash and shave and than go to work. I don`t even know what to put on. I should be wearing something nice for the event. Gosh, i cannot step in to the new year with all the shit.... Well, there is still one thing i am carrying and it is very heavy. My heart and my thoughts.. Good Lord, when will i get the one i want??
Anyway, going now but i will let you know how it went..

Good night now!
gaydar.co.uk