Thursday, December 14, 2006

I just wanna Fucking Dance!

I have found a video on YouTube which`s services i love and this clip is fantastic. I think it just says how i feel these days.
It starts with
"I don`t give a fuck no more, if people think i am a whore!"
Well, i am not a whore at the slightest bit but i am sure people think funny things about me sometimes just because i can put on an attitude. Well, i don`t do that to hurt anyone or to be or seem to be ignorant, i simply build this kinda wall around me and close myself into this little world of mine. Though i am fine but people keep asking whether there is anything wrong or not. Nope, everything is alright, i just wanna be left alone! And i won`t put on the nice face jsut to please YOU!
I am the kind of person who will only smile at you if i like and find something interesting about you otherwise, i am sorry, no chance.

I have been single for a long while now and i think it is because i don`t do what everyone else does! I have noticed with other gay guys whenever they see a guy they are attracted to they become houseflies and keep flying around the one and keep smiling and pretending a funny and witty person just to draw the one`s attention! I know it leads to success but i find it funny and embarrassing.
I may make a mistake by not being like that but i just can`t! For a long while i did pay attention to what people thought of me and i found myself not sleeping well but thinking what he or she thinks now and what should i say and so on! Well, i honestly don`t give a fuck no more!
I find it very tiring and unnecessary because i thing the real personality will turn out later on anyway.
As i have said i have been single for a long while and i really would like to get involved with someone now. However i believe if i show my real personality and don`t fake it from the first second that should take me further. Well, it doesn`t! Sometimes i think i have got a terrible personality, but i don`t think i do because i have got loads of friends and people normally always like me and find me funny and witty from the first time we meet.
I had a strange conversation about it with Richard yesterday who said something that really made me think!
In his opinion my first dates are always very successful (well they really are) because people find the person in me who they are looking for. They find my honest, down to earth (sometimes a little pure) personality very attractive and they love it and are very attracted to me because of this! -Though they always promise me a second date (which normally never happens)!
Than they go home and recall the whole date again! Than they analyse it and start to think!
They think if i am this much straight forward and honest on the first date there must be a bigger package in the back! This scares them because they think if i show this bit for the first than i will be a dragon when it comes to a conflict or upfront situation!
This is why they get scared and usually cancel the second date than i never see them again!
They create a picture of me which they find too much!
Does it make any sense??

Well, Richard may well be very right, but there is a thing what people should understand! There is NO BIGGER PACKAGE in the back! What you see on the first date is what you really get full stop.
They should understand this somehow and this is why the next bit of the little song suits me so well...
"I am tired of laughing, i`m tired of crying,
i`m tired of faking and i`m tired of all this trying!"

Click here to watch the whole clip! Hope you`ll like it!! :-))
gaydar.co.uk