Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My cross..

One day I had found someone nice, very nice and i fell in love. I was mad for the one, i was more than mad. I was in love. The one never apriciated me, never respected things i had done for him and never knew me really. - never even wanted to... He was taking a lot from me, my money, my soul, and my emotions. He was using me.He played a game. He was playing a nasty game with me. I was blind, i was in love. One day i woke up. I could open my eyes for a little while, and i was angry. Angry with the situation, angry with the guy and with the whole world. I started to rave. I was raving over nights and days. I was out of myself and i tasted poison. I had a couple of months in fog and i was over years in experiences. Than the guy flu back in my life again. He came back and he closed my eyes back again. I went back blind again. I went back to my emotions and i belived he was there again. But no, he was a lie again. He was never there again however he said he was. Than in the last moment i got the news.... - few months of raving cannot be unpunished. Oh yes, i got my punch. Red letters, three red letters plus! I didn`t care with that. I was still in love, i thought he would be there and on my side through the hard time. No, he wasn`t. With my new status he didn`t want me no more.He was using me again and than he kicked me away again. He left again and this time he`s left me for ever!
gaydar.co.uk