Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Yeah, what did i expect? -This is Hungary...

Not so long time ago a friend of mine came to visit me in Budapest. We went to one of my favorite pizza places in town. I pretty much like the place quite cosy and they do good food too. My friend had been there with me before as well. We were about to have something nice like pasta or pizza and some drinks as well. I didn`t even realise that it was exactly on the world`s AIDS day. Yes this is one of those days which i can never date but when someone says to me "Did you know it is today?" - i just go yes. However we all always know...
So we were to eat and he asked me how i felt about it bieng the remarkable day. Just said "Dunno..!" -Well, i didn`t pay much attention to him and what he was telling me because i had some sort of free paper in my hand and i was watching that too. As i was paging in the issue i just found a slot about poz - neg sex relations. I was like what a fuck.. Lemme have a look. I was reading and i had to realise that must had been written by a HIV neg parson and his overvivew must had been not more than what he could get from other papers... -yeah, what do u expect? This is Hungary...
Anyway as i paged i got to the picture. The picture which was supposed to illustrate the topic. Well i thought my eyes would pop out for the moment. I couldn`t belive and i couldn`t decide either to cry or to lough.
I showed it to my friend who freaked out too and we dropped the paper. I think this was just too much! anyway, what did i expect?1 This is Hungary...
And why am i saying it now. Because i had come back to London a while ago i finally decided to get the paper and publish the picture.
I was promised to have it sent by one of the owners of the mentioned paper i only had to accept their will about publishing the letter to them about my enquery in their next issue. Well i agreed! However they`ve never sent me the picture.. -yeah, what did i expect? -this is Hungary.. !
Lucky enough my friend had to go back to Budapest recently and got the paper and sent the picture to me...
When he went to one of the computer shops to scan in and email it to me he was refused by the fact the guy`s butt is seen on it...
Yeah, what did i expect? -this is Hungary ...
gaydar.co.uk